Monday, August 07, 2006

'No jobs, no this, no that’

Read this article and wondered: did I really say all that? Most not have realsied it was a reporter!!! But truth is what this is...

“All I heard around me was ‘No jobs, no this, no that’. I remember telling my parents that I wanted to grow up and change things. Not just in Nigeria, but across continents. I have to influence the world,” she says waving her hands for emphasis. “I’m tired of hearing complaints. I have to do something.”

This fiery young woman plans to take over the world in eight years. “I want to be a force to be reckoned with in terms of empowerment. In at least eight years – because I chart my life in small doses,” she says with a confidence that suggests that she’s halfway there already.

See rest of article at http://www.mg.co.za/articledirect.aspx?area=mg_flat&articleid=38975

I will fulfill Purpose!

No comments: