Native of Nigeria,Citizen of the World

Personal to Political Musings of My Spirit, Soul, Body. My Heart? I doubt it.

Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Creature of Habit


That was my conclusion while I sat eating my Nando's lunch AGAIN today - I am a creature of Habit.

Some would say I have little niches in my life which i allow to repeat themselves consistently - my eating habit or the lack of it; my consistent need to have things in a certain place at a certain time; my continuing to only have salted pop corn with strawberry slush only at the Zone; amongst a myriad 'others'

Good or bad?

Maybe both - flip sides to this coin of habitual engagement with the same meal, the same what else? It might be that i have tired an number of options and found 'these' most to my likining or i simply do not liek to try knew things.

Contrary that last thought for one who willingly packed up a life and moved all the way across a continent...and does so over and over...we all, no matter how full of adventure need habit/consistency/solid rocks that our core can revolve and familiarise around.

Creature of Habitually Living
One who has Found a Comfort Zone or More
Living Life with an adventourous spirit
Living beyond all expectations
Breaking through limitations real and assumed...

Creature of Habit?

Maybe, Maybe not!


Blogger Lisa said...

"we all, no matter how full of adventure need habit/consistency/solid rocks"

I think by the same token we all, no matter how content and settled we are with a routine, need serious changes and upsets to learn and experience what life is really about!

Thursday, January 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home