Wednesday, July 30, 2008

An Ode to 'No Name' Sandwich



My taste buds are in an uproar, a delightful uproar!

They are 'awake' like never before!

(Took a bite!)

I can be adventurous with food - but I am the kinda girl who has a favorite food with a different restaurant and I would eat only that meal there. Some say I am exotic in my food choices...well I got hit by a sandwich, a good old sandwich!

I took what was meant to be a short walk and ended up at this little place saying 'make me a sandwich to remember'

Did I get what I asked for!!!

(Another rousing bite)

I am soooooooooooooooo right now into this Sandwich its something else!

You have to know me to understand - I am not a sandwich person at all!!!

I don't step out to say I am going for lunch and come back with a sandwich! Lai lai!!!

Eish!

A titillating rousing by the Gorgonzola cheese, roast beef, lettuce leaves, chili jam and the bread don't taste like bread!!!

Wow!

I have certainly found a good addiction to add to my love of Sushi, Rosebank MacFries and Turkey shreds!!!

(stopped to take another bite)

I will be back!!!

The place is called Olive Tree, in Greenside, Johannesburg and its not like the expensive lunches I have been paying the franchises!

Wow!

My taste buds take a very very deep bow!

Till the next time!!!

PJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandwich, lol

My Thots said...

Let us all be back on blogospere....